Friday, December 14, 2018

Shady Deals

Copyright –Douglas M. MacIlroy
I blame the internet.  Really I do.  Suddenly Google has turned us all into experts.  Jack of all trades and masters of none. 

But I am ranting now. I’ve noticed it’s happening a bit after crossing certain age and I’ve really begin to appreciate my own opinions.

It all started with that book and him saying we too need to spice up our life.

Spice! It’s not enough that I cook those dishes with aromatic spices for him and tubby thinks I should turn tricks at my age!


Next time he won’t be ordering kinky ball and chain set online. 

***
Word Count : 100.


Here we are at another week of the Friday Fictioneers and heading into the new year's countdown.  I've gone the slightly cheeky route for this week.  To read the other Fictioneers this week click here

I'd love read what you think about this post...

20 comments :

  1. I liked the name tubby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neil. For some the name fits well :-)

      Delete
  2. hahahaha!
    Just trying to keep things "spicy" after a few years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dale, I give full marks to tubby for effort.

      Delete
  3. This made me smile. Great write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  4. Quite the demanding tubby hubby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tubby hubby loves her very much ;-)

      Delete
  5. Remember, Google is a search engine, not a truth engine. Tell the tubby it lied!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! Google lied? Not possible, everything on internet is the absolute truth :-)

      Delete
  6. Awww. Tubby? Geez. Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He asked for spice and she thought he meant in the dinner! How wrong can you be? Poor tubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she understands what he wants, but maybe he has not considered what she wants. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like Tubby likes the cooking at least Ha. Nice write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tubby wants to grow, in many ways, thanks for your comments Jo.

      Delete
  9. I think the spice is getting a bit too hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! You may be right there Björn.

      Delete
  10. Dear Subroto,

    The internet has us all self-diagnosing, doesn't it? Tubby? It sounds like the honeymoon has long been over. Well done.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've outsourced our brains to Google. Thanks for your comments Rochelle, I am glad you liked it.

      Delete