Friday, January 03, 2014

Doggone it!

copyright – Rochelle Wisoff-Fields
copyright – Rochelle Wisoff-Fields
“Quick she’s gone.  Get up there”, I urge him on.

“Great, you have opposable thumbs, yet I climb the trees,” he growls, “Why?”

“Because you are a midget Wookiee that was supposed to protect me,” I reply feeling a tantrum coming on.  Dear Lord not another one, my vocal chords hurt intensely later on, I poop in my pants and that human shoves a pacifier in my mouth.  Next time I choose the life forms.

Abandoned in this primitive planet we await the promised rescue craft.


I hear a distant shout, “Mom that crazy dog is up the tree again.”

**

Witten for Friday Fictioneers. Word Count : 100

7 comments :

  1. Dear Subruto,

    A dog with an imagination. Cute. Or is it really an alien without thumbs?

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle. Have updated the spelling so that the Wookiee reference is clearer http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookiee

      Delete
  2. Could be very vivid imagination or superior lifeforms trapped in inferior bodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Björn. I guess if aliens didn't pick the right forms they might find it harder to get by too ;-)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:34 am

    I guess being an alien is all fun and games! :-)

    janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:34 am

      Isn't all fun and games. Sigh.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Janet, maybe they just followed William Shatner's words “Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.”

      Delete