Friday, April 10, 2020

Chasing Rainbows

Copyright Jeff Arnold

They say that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  We know it is a story and yet we want to believe it.

That rainbow is a symbol of our hope, dreams and the fulfilment of happiness.  Many spend their lives chasing rainbows unaware of the happiness lying next to them.


Then there are those who show us the path.  All you have to do is to listen to your heart.  Choose your own way; see life as an adventure and take challenges head on. The pot of gold then comes to you.

***

Written for the Friday Fictioneers.  Word count:100

Written in memory of my cousin Anshuman who passed away this week.   A high achiever with a love for life, an unlimited curiosity for new experiences and a zest for adventure.   Farewell my brother I'll miss your presence.

To read the other writers for this week, click here.

I'd love read what you think about this post...

12 comments :

  1. What a lovely tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Subroto,

    I'm so sorry for your loss. Beautifully written tribute.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Linda.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear of your loss, lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences on your loss. Those rainbows come after the rain. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tribute. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete