Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Bachelor Prince

PHOTO PROMPT © Rochelle Wisoff-Fields

Now that they are breaking up, the time has come to confess, it was I who spread the tales of their romance.

You think all stories are just about sweetness and love?   Did you also think that human hair has the right tensile strength to be used as a rope? True her long attractive hair is all over her Instagram feed but none shows the prince climbing up.  And Charming? He can’t commit to just one happy ending.

He is filming the new season of the Bachelor Prince.  I hear the unlucky girl gets an apple from Snow’s step mum.

***

Word Count: 100

It's time to visit the old stone house for another week of the Friday Fictioneers.

I am going for two submissions this week. The first one can be found here -> Walled In

To read other stories by the Fictioneers this week click here

I'd love read what you think about this post...

27 comments :

  1. That Prince is going to be busy if he's going to get through all the Disney princesses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough ask but Charming is confident. Unless he gets turned into a frog.

      Delete
  2. It looks like romance is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is living the fairy tale dream.

      Delete
  3. So the Prince is trying to prove that there are no Prince Charmings and happily ever afters! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Charming is a serial 'happily after' guy.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous6:36 am

    Never accept fruit from a Snow Queen! Lovely entertaining take. Jilly, Sugar on the Bee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not unless you want a long sleep.

      Delete
  5. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair"
    And what did Charming do next?
    #metoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you got it. The original tale does hint at a darker outcome.

      Delete
  6. Fun take - the reality behind the myths! That Charming's a bit of a player :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Charming gets around a bit.

      Delete
  7. What a "charming" prince of a man. Nice take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might get turned into a frog if he not careful.

      Delete
  8. I am glad that made you laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Double Dipper,

    Twp stories for the price of one. And neither of them disappointed. The first one made me cry, this one made me laugh. Good job.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle I am glad this one cheered you up :-)

      Delete
  10. Got distracted while I was reading this one, came back and started over, and so glad I did. Best laugh of my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, happy to be of service :-)

      Delete
  11. One busy Prince! Entertaining take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  12. I always did wonder how anybody could climb up a rope of hair :D Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't believe what they tell you :-) Thanks for your comments Dahlia, I am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  13. he should get over himself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he has started to believe in the hype written about Prince Charming ;-)

      Delete
  14. An interesting interpretation of the prompt, Subrot. I guess, Prince isn't as charming as he would like us to believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is more to the Charming story than we know of ;-) Thanks for reading and commenting Priya

      Delete