Sunday, December 06, 2015

Hundred Miles

PHOTO PROMPT © Roger Bultot
“If you build it they will come.”

That’s what we all think anyway before starting a new venture.  Asking ourselves whether we will succeed or fail? Of course the actual quote is “If you build it, he will come’”

Which begs the question “Who’s he?”

In my case it was actually the missing reader for this blog.

That was till I started writing in this ‘Friday Fictioneer’ thing.  Sometimes the writing resembles the overgrown weeds but sometimes it shines like a bright light.  But even with the hits and the misses, this is episode 100.


Thank you all for reading.


***
Written for Friday Fictioneers (episode 100). Word Count : 100

A bit of a milestone this week.  The hundredth blog post for Friday Fictioneers with the counter now aiming for 200.  There is another entry for this week :-)

To read the tales written by the other Friday Fictioneers click here

6 comments :

  1. Dear Subroto,

    I could relate to this one. When I post something other than FF I wonder where all my followers went.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle. Sometimes with FF it is also the timing. Post too late (like this one) and you run the risk of being totally ignored, while an early post gathers the wor.. er .. I mean the readers

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th blog, Subroto! Well done. :) --- Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne, yes it the 100th Friday Fictioneer story.

      Delete
  3. 100 yes that's a lot... Yes I always try to return a visit - so I come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Björn.

      Delete