Friday, November 04, 2022

Driving Me Crazy

PHOTO PROMPT © Brenda Cox

Say Boss 

Ya Tony?

Ya gotta get me another car.

Wassa matter with dis one?

Folks don’t take me seriously Boss.

Explain yourself Tony.

Yesterday I drove downtown to make da hit on Fat Albert.   His weasels were lurking around with his henchman Crosseye.  He look across da road and say ‘Hey Tony,  didn’t know youse worked for Santa, how’s de Elf Mobile?’

Den the weasels start sniggering. I gets mad and shoot all five and finish Fat Albert.

Ya done good Tony.

But now my street name be Tony Da Elf Mobile Driver, who’s gonna be scared of dat?




***

It's a dialogue only story this week or as I sometimes call it 'my weakly offering'.  I hope it works.

Written for the Friday Fictioneers. Word Count : 100

To read the other writers click here.

I'd love read what you think about this post...

11 comments :

  1. Anonymous5:06 pm

    I echo Neil, great dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed that dialogue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worked very well! An enjoyable fun read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Subroto,

    The dialogue works. I could hear and see them. Fun stuff.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done and fun vernacular. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tony has a point, not quite the car for his career.

    ReplyDelete